Yoga by Kesaram, certified coach
Yoga by Kesaram Choudhary He offers his yoga classes in individual sessions or group sat within theBergerie du Moulin or at home (max. 20km from Taradeau). Naga Yoga (naturist yoga allowing harmony between body and mind) can also be used on request.
What is yoga?
- A technique of meditation, breathing, stretching and relaxation
- The connection between body and mind
- Introduction to Mantra, Sarvasana, Pranayama, Asana, Kriya
- Allows you to adopt a better position in everyday gestures (derived from the “functional training” also called functional training that helps prepare your body and muscles for everyday life
How a session unfolds
After a short relaxation session and a work on breathing, we will perform a Mantra. A warm-up of the body will then be practiced before working on postures to soften your body and empty your mind. Practitioners do not adapt to Yoga, it is yoga that adapts to practitioners. At the end of the lesson, a time is devoted to meditation and relaxation.
Price of Yoga Lessons (approximately 1.15 hours)
- Group course at the Bergerie (per person) – 15.00
- Group class for groups formed off-site (20km max. 15 people max.) – 90.00
- Private lessons at the Bergerie – 35.00
- Private lessons off the spot (20km max.) -50.00
- Discount 10 for any purchase of a 10-session pack on site (to be used within 60 days)
Contact for registration and information
Kesaram Choudhary at 07..62.05.51.36 Email firstname.lastname@example.org